Saturday 18 April 2015

A PASTOR'S CONFESSION


Three men of God met and agreed to tell one another their bugging problem which must secretly be kept from others hearing.
The first pastor said “my problem is pilfering; I always steal from the church purse, please brethren I need you to pray for me.”

The second confessed he was a Casanova, that he has almost slept with all the female under his congregation and he would want them to pray against such immoral act.
Turning to the third confessor to hear his weakest point, he started crying. It took his mates some effort to calm him and insisted he says it no matter the weight. Still crying, he said “my own sin is that of gossiping and backbiting because as soon as I leave here, everybody will hear all that you just said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment