Saturday 16 May 2015

THE GEENIE AND THREE WISHES


A manager,  his secretary and a sales representative are walking to lunch when suddenly the wind blows a balloon shape kettle cup down  to their end.  They caress it gently and in the twinkling of an eye a Genie splurge. The Genie says, ‘I’ll give each of you an opportunity to say whatever you wish, but just one wish.’ ‘Me first! Me first!’ says the secretary ‘I want to be in the Bahamas , driving a speedboat, without a care in the world.’ Puff! She’s gone.


 ‘Me next! Me next!’ says the sales representative. ‘I want to be in Hawaii , relaxing on the beach with my personal masseuse, an endless supply of Pina Coladas and the love of my life.’ Puff!  she's gone.

 ‘OK, you’re up,’ the Genie says to the manager. The manager says, ‘I want those two back in the office immediately after my  lunch’

Moral of the story: 
Don't say your wish to the hearing of your boss
Always let your boss have the first say.

0 comments:

Post a Comment